SABAH offers a summer ice skating program at the Northtown Center in Amherst for anyone challenged by a disability to work on skills throughout the off-season.
This program is available for pre-registration only. It is important to register with SABAH so that we are prepared with your skates and proper equipment.
During the summer ice session, skaters are provided with the necessary adaptive equipment and skating essentials for therapeutic skating during the summer months.
Schedule & Location
Summer Skates runs on six dates during July and August every summer at the following location:
The Northtown Center at Amherst
1615 Amherst Manor Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
Date & Times:
- Thursday, July 20, 2017 5:30 – 6:20 pm
- Thursday, July 27, 2017 6:00 – 6:50 pm
- Thursday, August 3, 2017 5:30 – 6:20 pm
- Thursday, August 10, 2017 6:00 – 6:50 pm
- Thursday, August 17, 2017 6:00 – 6:50 pm
How to Register
It is important to register ahead of time so that we are prepared with skates and the other proper equipment for your athlete.
There are two ways to register for Summer Skates.
To complete your registration:
- Pay online via PayPal using the link below
- Call us at (716) 362-9600 to pay by phone